Food Drive 2023
February 12 8:00 am - 1:00 pm | Worship Center
14% of our Wake County neighbors have limited or uncertain access to adequate food.
Southbridge is hosting a food drive in partnership with Raleigh Dream Center to collect non-perishable food items. The Dream Center uses donated food to serve over 75,000 meals to under-served communities in our city each month.
Drop off your donations under the overhang next to the Worship Center on Sunday, February 12, before or after either morning service. Place your donation next to the team you like or think will win the Super Bowl that night.
Don’t forget to wear your favorite sports team jersey that morning!
- Peanut butter
- Jelly (no glass)
- Baby formula
- Baby wipes
- Powered or boxed milk
- Quick prepare meals (Hamburger Helper, etc.)
- Applesauce cups or fruit cups
- Juice or juice boxes
- Canned veggies (peas, green beans, corn)
- Canned fruit (peaches, pears, etc.)
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken)
- Canned beans (black, pinto, pork & beans)